Recipe by TGirl,RN
Yum!!! For those who love strawberries! Cooking time is actually chilling time!
Top Review by Pam Taylor
This was great! All but one piece was eaten the first day! The only change that I made was to use a graham cracker crust pie shell(yum!) instead of cooking a pie shell. Also, a 10 inch would probably work better than the 9 inch, because I had some of the gelatin and cornstarch mix left over. This was delicious and definitely easy. The only hard part is waiting for it to chill!
- 1 cup sugar
- 6 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons strawberry gelatin
- 1 quart fresh strawberries
- 1 baked pie shell (9 inch)
- whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine sugar, cornstarch and salt.
- Add water, cook on medium heat until clear.
- Add gelatin, remove from heat.
- Stir well until fully dissolved and cooled.
- Add strawberries.
- Pour into cooled, baked pie shell.
- Refrigerate until chilled through.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.