Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A favorite summertime (or anytime) punch, I have served this on many occasions at my get togethers. Add in as much vodka as you like, or you can serve this without the vodka if desired. Make certain to add in lots of ice, I just purchase the bags of ice for this. The amount stated on this recipe should be enough for 6-8 people, but it really depends on how much punch is consumed, so the yield is only estimated. I most always double or even triple the amount to serve a large crowd. This is really good!
- 1 (8 ounce) can frozen strawberry daiquiri concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade, partially thawed
- 4 cups soda water or 4 cups ginger ale
- ice cube (lots!)
- fresh sliced strawberry
- vodka (any amount desired to taste)
- In a large glass punch bowl, combine the thawed Dacquiri mix and the thawed lemonade.
- Add in the soda or ginger ale and vodka (if using) mix well to combine.
- Add in ice.
- Add/float the strawberry slices on top.