photo by tshah
- Ready In:
3 1/2 quarts
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen unsweetened strawberries, partially thawed
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 cups cold brewed strong tea
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- ice cube
- Add lemonade concentrate, strawberries, and sugar to an electric blender container.
- Cover and blend until smooth.
- Pour ingredients into a punch bowl; add tea and stir to mix.
- Pour in ginger ale and ice cubes if desired; I usually put ice in the individual cups and then ladle the punch into the individual cups.
- Need to serve the punch immediately after adding the ginger ale.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!