Cherry 7-Up Party Punch
It's just a great party punch that's about all I can say. My niece gave me the recipe and it is always there at our family gatherings. Recipe easily altered to taste.
- Ready In:
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle unsweetened raspberry drink
- 1 (64 ounce) bottle unsweetened cherry drink
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen concentrated orange juice (thawed)
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen concentrated lemonade (thawed)
- 6 (12 ounce) cans water (use can from concentrated juice)
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 liter Cherry 7-Up
- Mix all the ingredients together except the Cherry 7up.
- Stir in the Cherry 7up right before serving.
- Serve over ice.
- NOTE: Have a couple Ice buckets full of ice close by so the punch doesn't get watered down.
- Serve in a big punch bowl and float some orange slices on the punch if you like.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION