Kahlua Party Punch
- Ready In:
1 gallon (30 half cup servings)
- 16 fluid ounces Kahlua
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate
- 4 fluid ounces lemon juice
- 1 (25 1/2 ounce) bottle sparkling apple juice
- 1 (1 quart) bottle club soda or (1 quart) bottle carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- 1 (750 ml) bottle dry champagne
- thin lemon slice
- small orange slice
- Have all ingredients well chilled.
- combine Kahlua with undulated apple juice concentrate and lemon juice.
- Pour over small chunk of ice in punch bowl.
- Add sparkling apple juice and club soda or lemon-lime beverage.
- Add champagne and stir gently.
- Add lemon and orange slices for garnish.
- Kahlua, apple juice concentrate and lemon juice may be mixed and refrigerated the day before.
- Recipe may be increased without adjustment.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I have lived in Vancouver since 1987. I am a transplant from Minnesota. We have 3 grown sons, a wonderful daughter in law, 2 beautiful granddaughters,1 grandson 2 dogs (1 Border Collie named Molly and 1 Australian Shepherd/Border Collie mix named Gulliver, that we rescued) . I am for now working in property management and still trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up. My job is interesting, but quite demanding! My DH wants me to quit, I would love to stay home and be his goddess. I love to be at the beach flying kites, sailing with our friends, billiards,cooking, grilling and entertaining friends and family. We downhill ski in the winter and enjoy our family and our animals . If I had a month off I would love to spend it with our family together at warm tropical destination. Just enjoy our grown children and our grandchildren. Then when that trip came to an end, I would love for my DH & I to spent some time somewhere warm and tropical all alone. I could become quite the traveler. We had some life changes last October, I lost my balance and fell. I had 2 spiral breaks in my leg, my tibia and my fibula and another small half moon break. I did have some surgery and have 3 plates and 16 screws in my leg until this coming spring in March, then I will have some hardware removed, hopefully. Had to give up some sports! But heck it could be a lot worse. My DH just started a new job! That's good news!