Coffee Kahlua Punch
Okay, so it's not low-fat! Serve this for showers, girls night in, wherever and whenever you can find a reason to make a batch, please do, your family and friends will love you for it.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 gallon good vanilla ice cream, in chunks
- 1 quart cold strong coffee
- 1 quart whole milk
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 1 (15 ounce) can chocolate syrup
- 1 1⁄2 pints whipping cream, whipped
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 cups Kahlua (optional)
- Mix everything except for Kahlua in large punch bowl.
- After stirring for several minutes, you may add the Kahlua if you like.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation