Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
This simple Strawberry Oatmeal Bars recipe is perfect for an afternoon snack or to take to a cookout. Using just a couple ingredients you can create these bars that everyone will love.
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 1⁄2 cups quick oats
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 (21 ounce) can strawberry pie filling
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together oats, cake mix, and melted butter until there is no more dry mix.
- Press 1/2 of this mixture evenly into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- Spread pie filling evenly over the crust.
- Sprinkle the remaining oat mixture on the top evenly.
- Bake 18-23 minutes or until the top is lightly browned.
- Cool before cutting into bars.