Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Good for breakfast, snacks, or you can even frost them with your favorite white frosting for dessert! These are super easy to make and essentially pantry ingredients. (If, like me, you keep some frozen sliced strawberries in the freezer for quick desserts!)
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen sweetened strawberries, thawed and undrained
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Put strawberries in a blender or food processor and pulse a few times (not quite to puree).
- Mix mayo, sugars, and vanilla into strawberries.
- Mix together flour, cinnamon, and baking soda and sift into wet ingredients.
- Mix until just combined.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tin.
- Bake until tester inserted in center comes out clean, about 30 minutes.