Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
A family favorite. We pick fresh strawberries and love to make and eat this dessert. This is just as good with fresh raspberries. In a pinch frozen berries can also be used.
- 4 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 1 (1 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8 ounces sugar-free whipped topping, thawed
- In a blender, combine strawberries and sugar.
- Blend until smooth.
- Strain and discard seeds.
- Return strawberry mixture to blender and add pudding mix.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon into dessert dishes.
- Refrigerate until serving.
July 15, 2010...This was a light dessert for the hot summer day, which we had today. I also did not take the time to strain out the seeds. I hope to keep the family out of it until Saturday night, when we are all together. Wish me luck! Made for *Please Review My Recipe 2010* game
Nice and handy recipe! I think any berries and most fruits could be used, even frozen.
Light and tasty dessert! I ran a bit short on strawberries, so I also used a handful of fresh blueberries. Used my food processor and didn't drain the seeds like others have noted making this dish even faster - DH and DS gobbled up the whole thing; I was lucky enough to get in two bites!