Fluffy Raspberry Mousse
- Ready In:
- 1hr 35mins
- 2 cups fresh raspberries or 2 cups frozen raspberries
- 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4 cups whipped cream
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- In a saucepan combine 1 1/2 cups raspberries and sugar.
- Heat and stir over medium heat until turn to liquid.
- Stir in gelatin.
- Remove from heat and scrape into a large bowl.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Remove chilled whipped cream from refrigerator.
- Mix 1 cup of whipped cream into raspberry mixture until well combined.
- Fold in remaining whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!