1/1 Photo of Strawberry Mousse
Sue Lau's Note:
A tasty alternative to the usual strawberry shortcake!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix together sugar and puree in bowl.
- 2Place gelatin in lemon juice in a small bowl; set small bowl nested in a larger bowl of hot water.
- 3Stir gelatin until it dissolves.
- 4Add dissolved gelatin to strawberry mixture.
- 5Beat egg whites until frothy and stir unto strawberries.
- 6Place mixture in freezer for 45-60 minutes or until partially frozen, then beat in blender.
- 7Carefully fold whipped cream into strawberries.
- 8Spoon into dessert cups and refrigerate until set, 2 hours or more.
- 9Garnish with strawberries, a few blueberries, and a mint leaf, if desired.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.3
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 48.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 41.0 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free whipped topping