Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
Adapted from Honey Bee Hive
Make and share this Strawberry Lime Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and flour a 10 inch bundt pan.
- Sift together 2 1/4 cup flour, baking soda, salt, and 1/2 the lime zest. Set aside.
- Cream together the sugar and the butter. Add the eggs one at a time, then stir in 1 tablespoon lime juice and vanilla.
- Add the sour cream and the flour mixture alternating between the two and mixing just until combined.
- Toss the strawberries with the remaining 1/4 cup flour. Then gently mix into the batter.
- Pour batter into the bundt pan and bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool 10 minutes in the pan and then turn out onto a wire rack to cool completely.
- Whisk together remaining lime juice, zest, and powdered sugar. Drizzle over the cake.