Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A wonderful, refreshing and healthy salad
- 2 tablespoons raspberry vinegar
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons raspberry jam
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 8 cups spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size pieces
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 8 strawberries, quartered
- 2 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced
- Mix together raspberry vinegar, raspberry jam and vegetable oil in a small container.
- Combine spinach, nuts, strawberries and kiwi in salad bowl. Toss with raspberry dressing.
This is a great recipe that I originally found at Allrecipes but am delighted to see that it's here as well. Raspberry vinegar can be somewhat difficult to find but it's worth the search. I love this salad as a side with anything grilled in the summer. Thanks for posting.