Recipe by looneytunesfan
My mother in law always sends us various flavors of fudge for Christmas. The package can get prety expensive so she gave me the recipes so I could make them myself.
Top Review by NoCookDonna
The flavor of this is good, not really sweet. My DH doesn't particularly like them because of the non-sweetness. Me, I do. I did have to let the fudge sit in the fridge overnight before rolling them into a ball, however. I did try to make them after an hour, but it was still too "wet" to roll very well.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (6 ounce) package semisweet chocolate morsels, melted
- 3⁄4 cup vanilla wafer crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry preserves
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, toasted and finely chopped