Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
- 12 real chocolate chip cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen berry juice, concentrate thawed
- 1 cup crushed strawberry
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping, thawed
- 2 cups strawberries, halved
- ARRANGE cookies on bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gradually add juice concentrate, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in crushed strawberries.
- Add whipped topping; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- Pour over cookies in pan.
- FREEZE several hours or until firm.
- Remove from freezer; let stand in refrigerator for about 15 minute before serving.
- Top with the halved strawberries.
- Store leftover dessert in freezer.