- 8 croissants, halved lengthwise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sliced strawberries, plus extra for garnish
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread croissant bottoms with cream cheese. Top with fresh strawberries, then sandwich with croissant tops.
- In a deep dish, beat together eggs, milk, cinnamon, sugar, nutmeg and almond extract.
- Dip croissants in egg mixture and cook on a hot, buttered griddle or skillet until golden brown on both sides (be careful-croissants burn easily).
- Garnish with fresh strawberries to serve.
- NOTE: This recipe can easily be halved- just use 2 eggs instead of 3.