Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
You know how one starts to drool over a picture of delectable food? Well, get ready to drool even WITHOUT a picture!
- Wash but do not hull strawberries. Dry well and chill.
- Combine rest of ingredients carefully in large bowl. Chill.
- Slice strawberries no more then 3 hours before serving. Fold into pudding mixture.
- Serve over slices of SLIGHTLY toasted pound cake.
- Drizzle thin chocolate syrup over pudding or dress the plate before putting cake and pudding on it.
- *Thin with a little water or milk. Careful -- don't thin too much.
I made this last night and halved the recipe, since there was only DH and myself. I used fat free angelfood cake because I couldn't find fatfree pound cake, Cool Whip Free, and had to use a little more than a 1/2 cup of skim milk to get the right consistancy.Anyway, DH loved this and wanted seconds! :) The almond extract adds a nice flavor and I topped it with a little additional Cool Whip. Thanks for a good, guilt-free dessert!