3 hrs 15 mins
This is a very different and incredible strawberry pie, I checked and didn't find any others here like it. This pie uses real cream and a delicious homeade graham cracker crust.
My Private Note
large s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 2Combine ingredients and press into a glass pie dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- 4Chop 1 cup of the strawberries. Cut remaining strawberries into halves and set aside.
- 5Combine the 1 cup sugar and gelatinin a 2-quart saucepan. Gradually add 1 cup water (DON'T add water amounts on back of jello box!) and stir until smooth. Add chopped strawberries. Cook until sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
- 6Remove from heat and cool until slightly thickened.
- 7Add remaining strawberries to gelatine mixture and pour into the cooled pie crust.
- 8Make the whipped cream: beat the cream until soft peaks form, then gradually add sugar and beat until stiff peaks form Spread over pie.
- 9Chill until firm, about 3 hours.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry Cream Pie With Graham Crust
Serving Size: 1 (224 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 577.6
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 19.0 g
- Cholesterol 95.0 mg
- Sodium 275.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 62.7 g
- Protein 3.6 g