Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
This is a very different and incredible strawberry pie, I checked and didn't find any others here like it. This pie uses real cream and a delicious homeade graham cracker crust.
- Combine ingredients and press into a glass pie dish. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Let cool.
- Chop 1 cup of the strawberries. Cut remaining strawberries into halves and set aside.
- Combine the 1 cup sugar and gelatinin a 2-quart saucepan. Gradually add 1 cup water (DON'T add water amounts on back of jello box!) and stir until smooth. Add chopped strawberries. Cook until sugar and gelatin are dissolved.
- Remove from heat and cool until slightly thickened.
- Add remaining strawberries to gelatine mixture and pour into the cooled pie crust.
- Make the whipped cream: beat the cream until soft peaks form, then gradually add sugar and beat until stiff peaks form Spread over pie.
- Chill until firm, about 3 hours.
excellent and easy to make..perfect for dessert with a romantic dinner..Thanks