Recipe by Nana Lee
It's easy as pie, especially if you use refrigerated pastry or a frozen pie shell.
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate pieces (1 cup)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 (9 inch) baked pastry shells
- 4 cups fresh strawberries (stems and caps removed)
- melted semisweet chocolate (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small saucepan melt the 6 ounces chocolate; cool.
- In a bowl beat cream cheese until light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in melted chocolate and honey.
- Spread mixture in pastry shell.
- Cover; chill pie 1 to 2 hours.
- Place berries atop pie.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate, if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Nutrition facts per serving: 386 cal., 24 g total fat (8 g sat. fat), 31 mg chol., 168 mg sodium, 41 g carbo., 2 g fiber, 5 g pro.