Recipe by Purdy Good Cook
I know that there are already a ton of cheesecake squares on Zaar, but this one is especially good, so I had to share it! I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 1 lb cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup strawberry jam (Any flavor)
- 1 cup fresh strawberry, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 13"x9" cake pan.
- Combine flour and sugar in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender (or two knifes) until crumbly. Press in to prepared pan.
- Bake in center of preheated oven for 15-20 min or until lightly golden. Let cool on wire rack while preparing filling.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl on medium speed until smooth. Add eggs and lemon juice, beating until smooth.
- Spread jam over crust. Sprinkle strawberries on top. Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over strawberries.
- Bake 25-30 min longer or until set. Cool completely on wire rack. Cut into squares.