Prep 45 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a yummy salad that is very simple to prepare and so good!!
- 1 (6 ounce) package vanilla, pudding cook and serve
- 1 (3 ounce) package tapioca pudding
- 1 (3 ounce) packagejell-o strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups fruit juice or 2 cups prepared Kool-Aid or 2 cups water
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1 (12 ounce) package Cool Whip
- Place first 4 ingredients in saucepan.
- Cook till thick and clear, cool.
- In bowl place pudding mixture, add fruit and blend carefully. Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Refrigerate till serving.