Strawberry-Banana Pretzel Salad
- Ready In:
- 2 2⁄3 cups crushed pretzels
- 3⁄4 cup melted butter or 3/4 cup margarine
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (20 ounce) package frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 8 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry gelatin
- reserved pineapple juice
- 3 bananas, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup walnut pieces
- Combine cream cheese and sugar; set aside.
- Mix pretzels and margarine and press into 9x13 dish. Bake at 400F for 10 minutes. Cool.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over pretzels.
- Spread the Cool Whip over cream cheese. Chill about 30 minutes.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Add water to make 2 cups.
- Dissolve Jello in hot pineapple juice and water. Add frozen strawberries, pineapple, sliced bananas and walnuts. Chill until partially set. Carefully pour over all; refrigerate several hours.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>I love to cook, but hate to measure ... so I pretty much guess at everything :) </p> 114807933"