Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
a tasty change in you usual brownie and,hopefully , a little bit healthier.
- 12 medium strawberries
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 brownie mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 (8 ounce) container strawberry cream cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- mash fruit together and set aside.
- mix eggs,oil,water, and brownie mix till blended.
- stir in fruit.
- pour into greased 13x9x2 pan and bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
- let cool.
- mix cream cheese and sugar together and spread on brownies.
I didn't want to give these a bad rating but these sounded a lot better than they tasted. They has a wierd aftertaste and after cooling formed an oil slick on the top of the brownies. Sorry. They sounded promising.
These were different and had a cake like texture. They were good, and a change from traditional brownies.
Yummy!!! It's kind of a cakey texture, but very very tasty!!!The topping is pretty sweet which is ok with me but if you don't like it so sweet I'd reduce the powdered sugar.This is a definate make again!!! Yum!!!