Strawberry Lemonade Brownies
photo by Kaitlyn
- Ready In:
12 Big Brownie Bars
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 9x13 baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix strawberry cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup vegetable oil until well combined.
- In another medium bowl, mix lemon cake mix, 2 eggs, 1/3 cup vegetable oil until well combined.
- Drop by spoonfuls into baking pan.
- Press batter until even with hand.
- Bake for 25-30 minute or until just set (DO NOT OVER COOK).
- In a small bowl, add lemon juice to powdered sugar to make glaze. It should be thick, yet pourable. Add more sugar or lemon juice to achieve desired consistency.
- Pour glaze over brownies while still hot; evenly to all sides.
- Let cool completely before cutting and serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!