No Lemons Lemonade
photo by gailanng
- Ready In:
- Mix all ingredients except the orange in a one quart container.
- Cut the orange into 4-6 slices.
- DO NOT PEEL OR SQUEEZE THE ORANGE!
- Drop the orange slices into the lemonade and stir.
- Serve cold.
- I still only use one orange even if I double the recipe.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I really enjoyed this. I frequently make Kool-Aid lemonade using Splenda instead of sugar. Adding the lemon juice concentrate and orange slices really added some extra flavor. I used 2 Tablespoons of Real Lemon for the concentrate. Also, the orange slices are yummy to eat after the lemonade is gone.
We thought this was pretty good. Certaintly easy and quick. I had two glasses, and DH drank the rest of the pitcher. I liked it better the next day, you could really taste the oranges in it. The only thing is I think I will cut back on the sugar for my taste. DH might disagree with that, so we'll see. Thanks for posting.