Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I was first served this great dessert at a friends house. Could not believe how low fat, low calorie it was and delicious as well. When strawberries are not in season i have used other fruit with varying results.
- 1 small angel food cake
- 1 -2 pint strawberry
- 1 large fat-free cool whip or 1 large other non-dairy whipped topping
- Cut cake into small cubes and place in bowl.
- Clean and slice strawberries.
- Stir into cake.
- Note: Do not sweeten strawberries.
- Fold in Cool Whip and refrigerate until ready to serve.