Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A great church potluck dessert, or any potluck event, or picnic. Travels well
Make and share this Strawberry Angel Dessert recipe from Food.com.
- dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- stir in strawberries and sugar, chill.
- fold in whipped topping.
- cover bottom of pan with cake pieces.
- pour strawberry and whipped topping mix over the cake pieces.
- refrigerate 4-5 hours.
- cover with glaze and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make glaze:.
- dissolve gelatin in water and chill, use when slightly thick and pour over the cake mixture.