- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 2 1⁄2 cups boiling water
- 1 lb frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 10 inches angel food cake, torn into pieces
To make Glaze
- 1 (3 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1 3⁄4 cups hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- stir in strawberries and sugar, chill.
- fold in whipped topping.
- cover bottom of pan with cake pieces.
- pour strawberry and whipped topping mix over the cake pieces.
- refrigerate 4-5 hours.
- cover with glaze and refrigerate until ready to use.
- To make glaze:.
- dissolve gelatin in water and chill, use when slightly thick and pour over the cake mixture.