Recipe by LoriInIndiana
I love this recipe for a light summer evening meal. This is my personal variation of a salad I have had in the past. Very quick and easy. Classified as regional to the West for ZWT.
Top Review by TexasToast R
Nice enough to serve for a fancy luncheon but simple enough to prepare any day. I used golden kiwi which added even more lovely color. For the dressing, I made a tangy honey-mustard poppy seed dressing. We will definitely be enjoying this salad again in the future.
- 5 cups fresh spinach leaves
- 8 -10 firm ripe strawberries, sliced
- 1 kiwi, peeled, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 4 -8 thinly sliced red onion rings
- 2 chicken breasts, grilled, sliced
- poppy seeds or raspberry vinaigrette dressing