1/3 Photos of Strawberry and Kiwi Spinach Salad With Grilled Chicken Breast
I love this recipe for a light summer evening meal. This is my personal variation of a salad I have had in the past. Very quick and easy. Classified as regional to the West for ZWT.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse spinach leaves, discarding stems; pat dry.
- 2Combine spinach, strawberries, and kiwi in large bowl.
- 3Add almonds, feta, and onion.
- 4Toss lightly.
- 5Top with grilled chicken breasts.
- 6Add dressing and toss lightly again.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Strawberry and Kiwi Spinach Salad With Grilled Chicken Breast
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.3
- Calories from Fat 129
- Total Fat 14.4 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 63.0 mg
- Sodium 285.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 20.6 g