- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 12 large strawberries, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400. Unfold pastry dough onto stonewear pan. Cut dough into 12 sguares. Bake 16- 18 minutes or until puffed and golden brown. Cool completely.
- Mix sour cream, powdered sugar and almond extract. Fold in cool whip.
- Slice strawberries.
- Pull open pastry square and top with strawberries. Add 2 heaping tablespoons of the filling.
- Place tops of pastry shells over filling and enjoy.