Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I make these when strawberries are in season. My family and friends can't get enough of them
- 1 quart large strawberry
- 3 1⁄2 ounces instant vanilla flavor pudding and pie filling
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup heavy whipped cream or 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- 1 -2 teaspoon almond extract
- Wash strawberries and cut off tops.
- Next cut a deep"X" from top of strawberries down to tip without cutting all the way through.
- Gently spread apart and set aside.
- Prepare pudding according to package instructions except use only 3/4 cup milk.
- Gently fold in whipped cream and almond extract into pudding.
- Put pudding mixture into a decorating bag and pipe into each strawberry.
- I try to make these right before I have to serve them.
- Don't leave them to long in the refrigerator.