Recipe by Aidan'sMom
Top Review by Seasoned Cook
EXCELLENT DISH which I highly recommend! Flavors blend well together. I baked it uncovered and last 15 minutes of one hour covered. I baked it at 350 degrees. We will have this as a repeat of our favorite dinners! Thanks Brittany for sharing this recipe. Prepared as a participant in the Spring 2008 PAC Event.
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestove top chicken flavor stuffing mix
- 1 cup water
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed & drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) cancondensed fat-free cream of chicken soup
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat milk
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine stuffing mix and water in large bowl. Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Pound chicken to 1/4 inch thickness using a meat mallet.
- Add broccoli to the stuffing and mix lightly.
- Spread evenly on flattened chicken breasts to within 1/2 inch of the outer edges.
- Roll up each chicken breasts starting at the short end enclosing the stuffing mixture.
- Place the chicken, seam side down, in a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- Mix the soup and milk and pour over the chicken.
- Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through 170 degrees.