Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
From a Stonyfield French Vanilla Yogurt container. A very straight-forward recipe.
Make and share this Stonyfield's Zucchini Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Beat eggs until foamy, then add sugar, oil, yogurt, cinnamon and zucchini and mix well.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add dry ingredients slowly into yogurt mixture and mix until moist.
- Pour into two greased and floured 9x5x13-inch loaf pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes. Loaves should be golden brown on top when done.
Excellent recipe! Super moist with great flavor. Added some nutmeg for extra spice, but overall, very good. Will make again. Thank you!
I scaled down the recipe to use only 1 egg. And instead of doing loaf, I decided to do muffins. It gave me 8 muffins for the recipe with 1 egg. I liked the taste of the muffins. They didn't raise a lot. The texture is moist. Thanks Renegarde Chef. Made for PAC Spring 2008