- 3 tablespoons molasses
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 (14 ounce) can low sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 pinch ground pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk together all ingredients together in a glass bowl.
- Heat to a boil, whisking or stiring continuously.
- Cook down until reduced by half.
- Sauce will be a little thick, but use like any other stir fry sauce. Makes enough for two or three stirfries, depending on how saucey you like your stir fry. I store sauce in the fridge in a glass jar for up to two weeks.