Recipe by Seasoned Cook
A GREAT side dish to have with any meal! Quick and easy to prepare! A blend of olive oil, butter and seasonings give flavor galore!!!
Top Review by Swan Valley Tammi
Simple, quick, and VERY tasty!!! Will be enjoying this many times this summer and for years to come, I think ~ we always have more zucchini than I know what to do with!! Thanks for this great recipe!
- 4 zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut zucchini into thin slices.
- In a large saucepan combine olive oil and butter. Add zucchini and saute on low heat until tender. Before removing from heat, sprinkle with salt and garlic powder.
- Place in serving bowl and sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese.