Stir Fry Parmesan Yellow Squash
QUICK AND EASY! The flavor of a blend of olive oil and butter sends this vegetable to the top of the scale! A great vegetable recipe which goes well with any entree.
- Ready In:
- 4 yellow squash, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- Cut yellow squash into thin slices.
- In a large skillet combine olive oil and butter. Saute squash over low heat until tender. Before removing from heat add garlic powder and salt.
- Sprinkle with fresh parmesan cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION