Baked Parmesan Zucchini
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Make the most of seasonal zucchini this summer with this simple recipe.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 8 small zucchini, halved lengthways
- 4 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 red chili pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- Heat the oven to 400°F
- Mix the breadcrumbs and parmesan together.
- Scoop the seeds from the middle of each zucchini half with a teaspoon so that you have 16 'boats'.
- Put in one large or two smaller ovenproof dishes and season.
- Mix together the tomatoes, garlic, chili and rosemary with the olive oil and season.
- Pile the mixture into the zucchini halves then cover the dishes with foil. Bake for 30 minutes or until tender, then remove the foil and scatter the breadcrumb mix over.
- Drizzle with olive oil and bake for another 20 minutes until golden and crisp.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION