Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Easy delicious chicken with rice egg carrots and peas
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 3 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 dash seasoning salt
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups white rice
- 2 cups water
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup frozen peas
- 1⁄2 cup frozen carrots
- 1 -2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- cook rice with water in rice cooker.
- cut up chicken into pieces, remove fat if wanted.
- halfway through rice being cooked, season chicken with seasoning salt and garlic powder. Heat large skillet with olive oil. Cook chicken.
- When chicken is almost completely cooked, add frozen peas and carrots. Cover skillet.
- When rice is finished, add to skillet.
- Add soy sauce.
- Scramble eggs in separate pan. When almost cooked through, add to skillet.
- Stir everything together to evenly blend.
- Salt and pepper to taste.