1/16 Photos of Stir-Fry Chicken With Garlic Sauce
2 hrs 10 mins
Nice and simple. Prep time includes marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine garlic, soy sauce, water, honey, 1 tablespoon oil, cornstarch and black/red pepper. Stir chicken into marinade and mix to coat.
- 2Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours, stirring once to twice.
- 3In large skillet, heat remaining oil.
- 4Using slotted spoon, transfer chicken to skillet. Stir-fry about 5 minutes. Add reserved marinade; continue to cook and stir about 30 seconds until thickened.
- 5Remove to platter. Garnish with green onion. Serve with snow peas, if desired.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stir-Fry Chicken With Garlic Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.5
- Calories from Fat 88
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1139.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 17.8 g
- Protein 26.3 g