Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I received an electric wok for xmas and this is the 1st thing I made in it and it turned out very good. It's a very simple throw together recipe that can be adjusted quite easily for your own tastes.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs boneless chicken breasts, sliced thin
- 2 cups bell peppers, julienned, I used green, red, yellow and orange
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons soya sauce
- Preheat wok to med. high and add chicken.
- Cook until no pink shows.
- Remove and set aside.
- Add peppers and carrot.
- Cook until tender crisp.
- Add chicken back in with the garlic.
- Cook about 30 sec.
- Add chicken broth, honey and soya sauce.
- Bring to a boil, cooking just until some of sauce is reduced.
- Serve over rice.
Fabulous!! The best meal I've made in awhile. A kid pleaser too. DH said, "Mmmmm," with every single bite. Everyone cleaned their plates and asked for 2nd helpings. Thank you! This is a keeper and easy to make in large volume. I added cauliflower for bulk.
extremely easy to make with a nice flavor of both garlic and soya sauce. a quick meal! the only variation I did was to add some onion in the pepper an carrot mix and add some red pepper because I like my food spicy..will be made again!