1/2 Photos of Sticky's Garlic Rolls
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 15 mins
me & alex's Note:
Bear with me here...I had these awesome garlic rolls a bunch of years ago...I had a craving and searched EVERYWHERE for a recipe...and...nada. So - I made one up. This is not exactly a scientific recipe. I kind of forgot to measure while I was cooking it. I added more of what I like and less of what I don't. Use your own best judgment. As long as you love garlic, you'll be fine. I use New York Style Pizza & Calzone Crust (# 325453) but any recipe with a denser kind of crust will work just fine Hope you LOVE 'em!!! PS-I use half butter and half olive oil and I love it with Romano Cheese too Prep time includes proof time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 450.
- 2Combine butter, garlic, parsley and cheese.
- 3Stretch and shape dough into an 8" by 12" rectangle.
- 4Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut dough into 1/2 " strips (any size will do).
- 5using a plate or shallow dish, coat each strip with a generous spoonful of the garlic butter mixture, making sure to get a generous amount of the garlic and cheese - then tie the strip into a knot.
- 6Place the knots into a 9 x 13 pan.
- 7Cover with plastic, allow to proof one hour.
- 8Bake in pre-heated oven at 450 until brown, about 10 minutes.
- 9Remove and brush with remaining butter or olive oil.
- 10Sprinkle with more cheese if desired.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sticky's Garlic Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (11 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 72.8
- Calories from Fat 71
- Total Fat 7.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 21.2 mg
- Sodium 83.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: