Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
From the Food Network
Make and share this Sticky Wings recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease large baking pan.
- Combine green onion, honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic in large bowl. Add wings; toss to coat.
- Place wings with sauce in single layer in prepared baking pan.
- Bake, turning occasionally, 25 minutes or until chicken is evenly browned.
- Increase oven temperature to broil.
- Broil wings 6 inches from heat, turning occasionally, for 8 minutes or until sauce is thick enough to coat back of spoon.
- Remove wings to platter; spoon sauce over.
Hard to rate this as written. I didnt use green oinion or chili sauce, but replaced with 1/4 t hot sauce. We were disappointed from the result. Sorry. Maybe use a sprinkle of chipolte spice on them first for a kick as a marinade.
Lovely recipe - I didn't have any green onions and added a bit of extra garlic. Delicious Thanks Japanese Delight for a keeper recipe