Prep 24 hrs
Cook 45 mins
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 cup white wine vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 green onions
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 30 chicken drummettes
- In large bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar and sugar, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add garlic, onions, and ginger, mix will.arrange the chicken in a glass dish and cover with marinade to coat --
- Refrigerate the chicken overnight, stirring occasionally --
- Pour the chicken and marindae in a large skillet or wok.
- Cook over medium heat until the liquid evaporates and forms a sticky coating on the chicken.approximately 45 minutes.
- do not overcook -- or meat will fall off the bones.
- Serve hot or room temperature.
These had a great flavor but they were sooo salty.I will make again but I will use low sodium soy sauce instead.