1/1 Photo of Stephen's Mashed Potatoes With Chive Cream Cheese
This is a friend's recipe. We had it served with flavorful pork tenderloin and it was great! Stephen is from England and so I say "cheers" for this nice side dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes in a large saucepan and add the water, bouillon cubes and garlic.
- 2Bring pot to a boil; reduce heat and cover.
- 3Cook for 20-25 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- 4Drain; reserving the cooking liquid.
- 5Mash potatoes and add the cream cheese.
- 6Blend well.
- 7Gradually beat in enough reserved cooking liquid to make potatoes light and fluffy.
- 8If you like, you can add butter and/or half and half.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Stephen's Mashed Potatoes With Chive Cream Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 96.4
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 4.8 mg
- Sodium 392.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.7 g