- 1 lb ground pork
- 1 (5 ounce) can water chestnuts, strained and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup scallion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon jarred minced ginger
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 ounce Good Seasons oriental sesame salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) package wonton wrappers
- savoy cabbage or napa cabbage
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl mix pork, water chestnuts, scallions, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, egg, sesame dressing mix, and oyster sauce.
- Fill center of each wonton wrapper with 1 teaspoon of meat filling. Gather wrapper up and twist to secure sides.
- Brush the edges of the wontons with water to help seal. Arrange cabbage leaves on the bottom of a bamboo steamer.
- Place dumplings about 1-inch apart and steam until the filling is cooked through, about 20 minutes.