Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
A recipe I have had on hand for about 25 years and I really can't remember the taste. Posted here for save keeping
- 1⁄2 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, grated
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 cup tomato puree
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, steamed until crisp-tender, hot
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- In skillet, heat oil; add onion and ginger; cook over med. heat until onion is translucent.
- Stir in curry powder and cumin; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in puree and 1/2 cup water; reduce heat to low; simmer, covered 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Blend with hand blender or in blender until smooth.
- Arrange florets in serving bowl; top with tomato-curry sauce and spinkle with parsley.