Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
When you want a burger, you want a BURGER. Hearty beef infused with A.1. Sauce and topped with cheese and saucy tomatoes makes this one steakhouse-wow. From kraftrecipes.com.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Combine tomatoes, dressing and 1/2 teaspoon sauce.
- Cut baguette lengthwise in half, the cut crosswise into 4 pieces.
- Mix meat, onions and remaining steak sauce. Shape into 4 (1/2-inch thick) oval patties.
- Grill 4 minutes on each side or until done (160°F); top with 2% Milk Singles. Add baguettes, cut-side down, to grill. Grill 1 minute or until baguettes are lightly toasted and Singles are melted. Fill baguettes with cheeseburgers; top with tomato mixture.
- KRAFT KITCHEN'S TIPS:.
- SUBSTITUTE: For a change of pace, substitute KRAFT Barbecue Sauce for the steak sace.
- HOW TO SHAPE BURGERS: USe a fork to shape the burgers rather than your hands. They'll be juicier and less compacted after cooking.
- CREATIVE LEFTOVERS: Use leftover French bread to make Parmesan bread for another meal occasion. Mix equal amounts of softened butter or margarine and KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese. Spread cut surfaces or bread with cheese mixture; sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake at 400°F for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.