Prep 8 hrs
Cook 15 mins
BC Grilling made easy. Prep time reflects marinating time.
- 2 lbs boneless sirloin steaks
- 2 medium red onions, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup dry red wine or 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Make marinade in a large zipper top bag.
- Pierce beef with a fork several time on both sides.
- Place beef and onions in bag, turning to coat with marinade.
- Seal bag and marinate in fridge at least 8 hours.
- Preheat grill.
- Remove beef and onions from marinade and place on grill. Cook for 15-20 minutes over medium heat until done.
- Remove from grill and allow to rest for 5-10 minutes.
- Cut thinly across the grain and sprinkle with feta a parsley to serve.