Recipe by MISSJ1978
This came from Family Circle Magazine. It made a great meal for three of us. Very yummy.
- 1 lb flank steak
- 1⁄2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 scallions, chopped
- cooked rice (6 servings)
- 21 ounces frozen teriyaki stir fry vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Thinly slice flank steak across grain.
- Thread 1 piece steak on each skewer.
- Mix teriyaki sauce, vegetable oil, and scallions in shallow pan.
- Add beef; let stand 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare rice as package directs.
- Prepare vegetables with sauce as package directs; keep warm.
- Broil beef skewers 2 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- Serve with vegetables and rice.