Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Family favorite. Good with mashed potatoes and gravy.
- 1 lb round steaks, cut 1/2 inch thick 1-inch strips or 1 lb sirloin
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon water
- 1⁄3 cup fine dry breadcrumb
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 tablespoons flour
- In 400°F oven melt butter in 9x13-inch pan.
- Mix egg and water.
- Mix bread cheese salt and onion salt.
- Dip steak in flour then egg and water then bread crumbs.
- Cook 15-20 minutes and then turn and cook an additional 15-20 minutes.
This is a favorite recipe in our house!