1/1 Photo of Steak Sandwiches
We really enjoyed these steak sandwiches from Prevention (March 2011)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2In a bowl combine steak, cilantro, and garlic.
- 3Heat skillet over medium high heat; coat with Pam.
- 4Add steak mixture and cook, turning until edges are browned and center is still pink (3 to 5 minutes). Transfer to a bowl or plate.
- 5Coat same skillet with Pam and add red onion, green pepper, poblano pepper, and salt.
- 6Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring until peppers are soft (7 to 10 minutes).
- 7Put rolls on cookie sheet an lay one cheese slice on each.
- 8Warm in oven until cheese melts (5 minutes).
- 9Remove from oven.
- 10Add steak and peppers to rolls and serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Steak Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 223.0
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 570.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 20.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: